Ultra Grip Primer EWI-311
Ultra Grip Primer is designed for final preparation of a substrate prior to applying the EWI Pro Silicone, Mineral, Acrylic Renders. While strengthening the substrate, EWI-311 actively balances its absorptivity, facilitating ease of render application and creating an enduring and stable finish.
The Primer is used to prepare the walls before the application of coloured render. It improves adhesion of the render to the basecoat, facilitating application and reducing groundwork absorbency.
- Application and setting temperature: from +5°C to +25°C.
- Ultra Grip Primer should be applied in temperate weather and should not be used in temperatures above 30°C. Likewise, if the materials or the substrate are frozen, work should be postponed.
- Ultra Grip Primer should not be applied in rain or humid conditions, or if wet weather is expected before the wash has dried.
- Drying time is typically 12-48 hours, although this is dependent upon environment and humidity.
- EWI-311 is available in 21kg and 7kg buckets.