The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show
EWI Pro will be at the National Homebuilding & Renovating Show! You will be able to find us at stand i113, with the whole EWI Pro BD team present to answer all sorts of questions. If you’re not yet familiar with our team, you can read about them on our blog. You can also pop by and pick up some of our marketing packs, product samples, and our ever-popular pencils! The show takes place at the NEC Birmingham, and you can get two free tickets on the Homebuilding & Renovating Show website.
What is the show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a series of exhibitions that take place in various locations in the UK throughout the year. The show is focused on providing information, advice, and inspiration to people who are interested in building, renovating, or extending their homes.
At the show, visitors can meet with exhibitors who offer a wide range of products and services related to home building and renovation, including architects, builders, designers, suppliers of building materials, and many more. There are also seminars and workshops led by experts in the field, where visitors can learn about different aspects of home building and renovating, such as planning permission, construction methods, and energy efficiency.
What can you find at the show?
- Exhibitors – Browse, touch and compare thousands of products and services from over 400 exhibitors, and meet the experts behind them. Discover the latest products, understand how to maximise your budget or seek an architect’s opinion. From small plots to big builds, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the place to pick up tools and tips from the brightest and best in the business.
- Seminars – Choose from a range of seminars, delivered by experts and tackle a range of key self-build and renovation topics including how to avoid the most common self-build mistakes.
- Masterclasses – Take a seat as exhibitors enlighten you with self-build trends and invaluable insights, provide live demonstrations of the latest products, and help bring your project from concept to reality.
- Home Energy Hour- Also new to the Show, Home Energy Hour comes to our Theatres, with talks designed to inform you of the latest trends and advancements in home energy and help you to make your home cleaner and greener.
- The Advice Centre – From planning regulations to managing budgets, unlock the potential of your home by receiving a one-to-one meeting with one of our experts.
- Magazine stand – Visit the Homebuilding & Renovating magazine stand and pick up your exclusive subscription offer to the Homebuilding & Renovating magazine, as well as some of our other leading home titles.
- Home Energy Academy – Also new to the Show, at the Home Energy Academy we help you to understand how you can make the most of the energy in your home, save money on your bills and reduce your carbon footprint with our free advice at our very own Advice Centre.