The Training Academy
Where can I apply for the Training Academy?
- There are several avenues available for your application. You can apply directly on the website here (https://ewipro.com/training/), or alternatively, contact our Training & Prospects Team on email@example.com & 07833345140. They’ll be happy to advise you on the process and help you with the application.
What is an Approved Installer?
- An Approved Installer is an individual who has undertaken one of our training modules, and completed it to a satisfactory standard. They will receive an Approved Installer Card, either as part of a company, or as an individual trader. As a result, they can apply for both material and labour warranties through the EWI Pro Installers Portal. The Training & Prospects Team can also advise on how these warranties work, along with providing an ‘After Training’ brochure to keep to hand. All our Approved Installers become part of our nationwide network.
How about a Recommended Installer?
- A Recommended Installer is an experienced tradesman who has had their work verified by our Training & Prospects Team, in order to gain accreditation, and receive Prospects through our network. They will need to present our team with 3 completed projects for approval. If you have further questions regarding this, contact the Training Team!
When can we visit you at trade shows?
- Always look out for us at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show, with the next show in Harrogate on the 4th – 6th November. Our Business Development Team will be present to advise, educate, and supply you with all the information about our products and systems.
What BBA Certificates does EWI Pro hold?
- EWI Pro is currently proud to hold 3 BBA Certificates for three of our most popular systems. The Mineral Wool system is covered by Agrément Certificate 18/5503, with our EPS system covered by the same Agrément Certificate. Our brand new ‘EWI Pro Render Systems Applied To Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board’ is covered by Agrément Certificate 22/6324.
Where can I access them?
- You can view the certificates on our Downloads page on our website, or alternatively directly through the BBA website. They will detail all the products covered by the certificate, as well as the key factors that were assessed.
Do you have any technical drawings?
- We have an extensive knowledge base of technical drawings (73 to be exact), detailing the steps to solve any issues you may encounter on your projects.
Do you have some examples of your systems?
- We have several PDF Case Studies available to view on our website, as well as a portfolio detailing our best commercial and residential projects. Our system build ups on our website can also illustrate how our products interact to form systems.
What do your system build ups show?
- The EWI Pro system build ups detail how our products all work in conjunction to produce high performance systems that work on an extensive range of construction substrates. You can utilise these system build ups to determine the best one for your project.
What can the Technical Team help me with?
- The Technical Team will gladly advise on any of the technical drawings, issues with projects, and about all our products and system build ups. Contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or call up on 08001337072.
Where can I buy the products listed?
- Our partner EWI Store stocks all of our products. You can visit the website here (https://ewistore.co.uk/) or call the sales team on 02045719859 (London) or 01296840430 (Aylesbury). We also have stockists around the country; EWI Bristol and RendMaster.
What is your quality policy?
- It is the policy of EWI Pro Insulation Limited to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets. Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
What is your environmental policy?
- It is the policy of EWI Pro Insulation Ltd to maintain an environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. Customer service is an essential part of the environmental process and to ensure that this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of the environment and its impact on the products or services we provide. To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable for our business. The Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
What is the Materials Calculator?
- The Materials Calculator is an innovative tool designed by EWI Pro to provide customers with the ability to gauge the amount of materials required for their house project. The customer can tinker and play around with various basecoats, adhesives, insulation boards, renders, and paints, all whilst receiving carefully calculated advice. The personalised quote will also include some things automatically depending on what insulation is chosen, and the final quote will be emailed over to you.